Frequently Asked Questions
- What is The Hannan Fund?
- How are donations used?
- Why doesn’t Archbishop Hannan just increase tuition?
- What is the difference between tuition and registration paid by each student and the actual cost of his education?
- What are the goals for The Hannan Fund?
- Can I make recurring gifts?
- How do I make my commitment?
- How do I maximize my gift?
Archbishop Hannan strives to remain cost-accessible to as many families as possible. The school is very blessed to have parents, alumni and friends that believe in the vision and value of a Catholic education and formation. A strong and successful Hannan Fund and other fundraising initiatives of the Development Office enables tuition to remain at a level that is achievable for all Hannan families.