Hannan Golf Classic
The Hannan Golf Classic is an annual event that benefits the young men and women of Archbishop Hannan High School. The opportunity to gather with parents, faculty, alumni and friends of the Archbishop Hannan family makes this tournament a fun and relaxing event that you don’t want to miss. Please join us at the Tchefuncta Country Club Course located at 2 Pinecrest Drive in Covington on Thursday, April 2, 2020.
The Hannan Classic is a best ball, shot gun start tournament beginning at 12:00 PM. A delicious and complimentary lunch, provided by friends and sponsors will be served at 11:00 PM. In addition to the opportunity to play with friends on this stunning and naturally challenging championship par 71 course, prizes will be awarded for:
- 1st - 3rd Place Teams
- Hole in One
- Closest to the Hole
- Parade of Prizes Raffle
- Longest Drive
Tournament Entry Fee
- $125 for individual players
- $475 for a team of four players
Each Entry Includes:
- Lunch, beverages, and dinner.
- Team Photo.
- Green Fees and 2 Carts per group.
- Free Range balls.
The success of the Hannan Classic depends on player registrations and generous, tax deductible sponsorships*. We offer sponsorship opportunities at various levels for every budget:
- Corporate Sponsorship $1,200 (Includes: two complimentary foursomes, prominent signage on the course, full page ad in the Golf Program Book, and the school website)
- Platinum Sponsorship $725 (Includes: one complimentary foursome, signage on the course, half page ad in the Golf Program Book and the school website)
- Silver Sponsorship $400 (Includes: signage on the course, quarter page ad in the Golf Program Book and the school website)
- Contest Sponsorship $250
- Hole Sponsorship $100 (Includes: promotional sign at hole and listing in the Golf Program Book)
For more information, please email or telephone our Special Events Coordinator - Mrs. Jill Hogan at 985-249-6363.
*Archbishop Hannan High School is a charitable, tax-exempt organization pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent the law allows.