The Faces of Archbishop Hannan High School
Archbishop Hannan Student Ambassadors are a group of students dedicated to the positive promotion of Archbishop Hannan High School. They work as liaisons between the Archbishop Hannan community and prospective students. Visible at a variety of school events, they provide an important resource for prospective students and families. Student Ambassadors develop their skills in communication, public relations, marketing and interpersonal relations.
- Attend monthly meetings and training sessions
- Provide campus tours
- Participate in grade school visits
- Host prospective students
- Welcome visitors to the school
- Represent the school at outside events
A student in grades 9-12 shall be permitted to seek membership. Students shall automatically qualify as a Student Ambassador if they:
- Meet the application deadlines and requirements
- Are a second year student
- Have maintained a 4.0 and higher cumulative GPA
- Are clear of any major disciplinary sanctions
- Receive a total of 75 points in teacher recommendations
For more information or an application to join the Archbishop Hannan High School Ambassadors contact Mr. Steve Shepherd at 985-249-6363 or by email.