Using the Hannan Calendar
Connect with the Archbishop Hannan Calendar
You have a busy life. We want to make scheduling your life a little easier. Using an iCal feed, you can easily merge the Hannan calendar event categories important to you (sports, academic, events, etc.) with your desktop, online, or smartphone calendar software (Outlook, Google Calendar and Apple iCal). The end result ... when an event changes on the school's online calendar, it will change on yours. Pretty convenient.
Adding the Hannan Calendar to Your Existing Calendar Software
- Locate the Archbishop Hannan Calendar web page https://www.hannanhigh.org/campus-life/calendar
- Click on the Export option on the Calendar page.
- Select iCal Feed
- From the Calendar Feeds window, select the specific calendar (sports, academic, events, etc.) you wish to send to your external calendar software.
- Click the green iCal button corresponding to the calendar you want to export. You'll see a list of custom iCal feed options allowing you to pick a feed URL (web address) that's tailored to the software you want to use. If you don't see your calendar software listed, select the last option Add to Default Calendar App (this works well for iphone users) otherwise, choose the option that matches the calendar software you use.
- Follow the instructions specific to your the designated calendar software (Google, Outlook, etc) for copying and pasting the URL feed to your existing calendar.