The SCRIP Way to Shop?
Scrip is a term that means “substitute money.” When you purchase scrip cards from Hannan High’s Scrip Program, you are purchasing negotiable gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash. You can use scrip to purchase everyday expenses like food, clothing, and other essentials. With every purchase, you earn revenue for Hannan High and tuition credit for your family or a family of your choice.
Help Raise Funds for Our Programs While You Shop
Archbishop Hannan High School purchases Scrip (gift) cards from providers. Scrip is available for many national brands and for local businesses as well. Scrip is available for use at grocery stores, department stores, restaurants and other retailers. Because the scrip is purchased with cash up front, the participating retailers offer a substantial discount. Hannan buys the scrip at a discount, and re-sells the gift cards or gift certificates to Hannan families for full face value. The discount we receive ‑ from two to 20 percent – generates funds.
How Scrip Generates Revenue for You (Tuition Credit)
You can receive tuition credit by just shopping as you normally do! Forty percent of each discount from cards purchased by each Hannan family will be calculated and recorded by the Hannan Scrip Committee. In May, families whose discounts exceed $100 will be eligible to receive a tuition credit for the coming school term. (To achieve $100 tuition credit, about $250 in total discounts must be recorded. The discounts achieved will accrue annually, from May to May.)
Do not Need Tuition Credit? Families whose last student is graduating can opt to receive their earned credit in scrip cards. Faculty and staff will receive end of year credit in their choice of scrip cards.
Simply make the regular household purchases you would make anyway, i.e., groceries, clothing, toys, gifts; even gasoline can be purchased with scrip. You can even purchase cards and resell them to extended family and friends. Extended family may also purchase cards online at www.shopwithscrip.com and have the 40% share apply to the Hannan family of their choice.
Ready To Get Started?
- Ready to get started shopping online with Scrip? Click on the button below to enroll in the Scrip Program.
ENROLL in SCRIP
- Once on the site you will need to provide the following school code: D1DEB5L926L97
- Enter the remaining information requested.
- You're ready to start saving money and helping our school!
- Ordering your SCRIP gifts cards is easy. Click on the button below to access the shopping site or click here to download an order form. Complete the form and send it in to school with a check made payable to "Archbishop Hannan High School".
- You or your child can pick up up your SCRIP card(s) at the school reception area within 7 days of ordering.
For any questions, feel free to call the Advancement Office at 985-249-6363