- How do I create my parent Canvas account?
- What is my Canvas username and password?
- Do I need different Canvas accounts for each of my children at Hannan?
- Do I have different passwords on the mobile app and the website?
- How do I navigate the Canvas Parent App?
- How do I view my child's calendar?
- How do I check the grades for assignments completed in Canvas and are they his or her official grades?
- Why are there more grades in PowerSchool than in Canvas?
- How do I contact my child's teacher?
- Do all of my child's teachers use Canvas?
Your password for the mobile app and the website is the same. On the Canvas Parent App, use the Login with Canvas button. For step-by-step instructions on how to set up the Canvas Parent App click here.
Click on the Grades icon in Canvas; however, please remember that these grades only reflect work completed in Canvas and that PowerSchool is the official grade book of record for Archbishop Hannan High School.
The official grade book at Archbishop Hannan High School can be found in PowerSchool. This is what is used to calculate GPA and transcript information.