Living Our Faith at Archbishop Hannan
Campus Ministry provides students with opportunities to personally experience faith in God and Jesus Christ and encourages active living out of their faith. Our faculty and staff engage students’ faith journey through liturgy and other worship experiences and by creating an atmosphere where students encounter the Gospel of Jesus in everyday activities.
Campus Ministry Programs
- Liturgical Celebrations: Weekly Mass in the Immaculate Conception Chapel is celebrated every Friday at 7:20 a.m. during the school year. All-school liturgy is celebrated monthly. We invite parents, alumni and grandparents to join us for all liturgical celebrations.
- Reconciliation: During Lent and Advent, we hold an all-school reconciliation service to enable students to participate in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Individual Reconciliation is also offered by appointment with the school chaplain.
- Eucharistic Adoration: As a part of our Theology program, students can attend Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in the chapel. We invite parents, students, teachers, alumni and staff to visit the Chapel for personal prayer.
- Class Retreats: Annual, peer-led, grade-level retreats are required for every student, offering opportunities for students to grow closer to God. Click here for more information on our Class Retreats.
- Participation in the Annual National March For Life
- Service Learning: Serving others is central to our call as Catholic Christians. Service Learning offers opportunities for students to experience this first hand. For more information on Service Learning options, click here.
For more information or to get involved with the Archbishop Hannan Campus Ministry, please email or call, Mr. Ryan Cosse, the Director of Campus Ministry at 985-249-6363.