Easter Football Camp 2021
Camp info and Waiver
- Campers are required to bring lunch and water. Limited concessions and drinks will be available for snacks.
- Please download the Covid-19 waiver. This waiver must be signed and returned upon entry to the Football Camp.
- By registering for camp, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to all the waivers and agreements listed below.
- Refund Policy: For Sports Camps, registrations can be refunded 75%. Requests for refunds must be made at least five business days prior to the start of the sports camp.
- Parent/Guardian Consent: I grant permission for my child to participate in the Hannan Football Camp Program. This Program will take place under the guidance and direction of employees and/or volunteers from Archbishop Hannan H.S. As the parent and/or legal guardian, I remain legally responsible for any actions taken by the above named participant. I agree on behalf of myself or my child named herein to hold harmless and defend Archbishop Hannan H.S., its officers, directors, employees, and the Archdiocese of New Orleans, its employees or representatives associated with the event, from any claim arising from or in connection with my child attending the event or in connection with any illness or injury (including death) or cost of medical treatment in connection therewith, and I agree to compensate the school, its officers, directors and agents, and the Archdiocese of New Orleans, its employees and agents and/or representative associated with the event for reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses which may incur in any action brought against them as a result of such injury or damage, unless such claim arises from the negligence of the school/Archdiocese. Further, Archbishop Hannan H.S. reserves the right to photograph its camp participants to reproduce such images to promote, publicize, or explain the camp programs and its activities.
- Click here to download the COVID-19 waiver
- This waiver must be signed and brought into camp