Tuition & Tuition Assistance
Tuition and Fees
The tuition and fees for the 2023-24 academic year are:
- Registration: $400
- Tuition: $10,510*
- Archdiocesan debt repayment fee: $300
- MacBook Air rental: $315**
- Senior Fees $400
* Single Payment Option
**Students have the option to purchase the MacBook at the fair market value of the device when graduating from Archbishop Hannan High School
The non-refundable Registration fee is due at the time of registration. Archbishop Hannan High School offers four options to pay tuition.
- Single Payment Option: $11,125 ($11,525 for seniors) payment is due by May 15, 2023.
- Two-Payment Option: The first payment of 70 percent of tuition and fees is due May 15, 2023 (includes a $100 deferred payment fee). The second payment (remaining balance) is due October 13, 2023
- Ten monthly payments: Ten monthly payments. Tuition and fees are divided into ten payments, beginning July 2023.
- Eleven monthly payments: Eleven monthly payments. Tuition and fees are divided in eleven payments, beginning June 2023.
For more information about tuition payment options, visit here
Tuition Assistance -
We understand the choice of sending your child to Archbishop Hannan involves a significant commitment from the entire family; not the least of which is financial. As a Catholic school we strongly believe in doing whatever we can to assist those families who might not otherwise be able to afford an Archbishop Hannan education, as well those families experiencing temporary financial difficulties. We are proud to offer a need-based tuition assistance program consisting of grants and a Work Study program.