Tuition & Tuition Assistance
Tuition and Fees
The tuition and fees for the 2021-22 academic year are:
- Registration: $400
- Tuition: $9,980
- Archdiocesan debt repayment fee: $300
- MacBook Air rental: $315*
- Senior Fees $400
*Students have the option to purchase the MacBook at the fair market value of the device when graduating from Archbishop Hannan High School
The non-refundable Registration fee is due at the time of registration. Archbishop Hannan High School offers three options to pay tuition.
- Full Payment Option: $10,595 ($10,995 for seniors) payment is due by May 14, 2021.
- Two-Payment Option: The first payment of $7,195 ($7,495 for seniors) is due May 14, 2021 (includes a $100 deferred payment fee). The second payment of $3,600 is due October 15, 2021.
- Bank Loan Option: Ten monthly payments financed through First Bank and Trust. Tuition loans must be set up before May 14, 2021 for a 10-month loan. Loans set up after that date (with the school's approval) may be for a term less than 10 months, which will increase the monthly payment amount. Click on the link for more information or to apply for the Tuition Loan Program.
How to Pay
Tuition and fees are paid electronically via https://tuitionportal.fbtonline.com.
Click here for payment instructions.
Tuition Assistance - APPLICATIONS OPEN MARCH 1, 2021
We understand the choice of sending your child to Archbishop Hannan involves a significant commitment from the entire family; not the least of which is financial. As a Catholic school we strongly believe in doing whatever we can to assist those families who might not otherwise be able to afford an Archbishop Hannan education, as well those families experiencing temporary financial difficulties. We are proud to offer a need-based tuition assistance program consisting of grants and a Work Study program.