The Talon Club is dedicated to fostering support for the school’s athletic programs and sponsoring fund raising activities for the financial support of all interscholastic athletic programs approved and supported by the Archbishop Hannan administration. Membership is open to all parents, guardians, alumni, and individuals interested in supporting the Athletic program and school spirit.
Talon Club Activities
- Ticket sales and promotion of home athletic events
- Assisting coaches with publication of the Media Guides
- Sales of Hawk spirit items
- Encouraging alumni participation
- Raising funds for maintenance and capital improvements
Joining the Talon Club
Talon Club meetings are held every other month. For a schedule of meetings, visit the school calendar. If you would join the Talon club or would like more information, feel free to contact any of the club officers.