The Campus Ministry program at Archbishop Hannan provides students with opportunities to experience faith in God and Jesus Christ on a personal level and to encourage their active participation in living out their faith. We achieve this mission as faculty and staff by working together with our students to experience faith not only through liturgy and other worship experiences, but also by creating an atmosphere where students encounter the Gospel of Jesus in everyday activities.
Campus Ministry Programs
- Liturgical Celebrations: Students and staff are provided the opportunity to attend weekly Mass in the Immaculate Conception Chapel, celebrated every Friday at 7:20 a.m. during the school year. Once each month, an all-school liturgy is celebrated. Parents, alumni and grandparents are welcome to attend all liturgical celebrations.
- Reconciliation: During Lent and Advent, an all-school reconciliation service is held to provide students the opportunity to participate in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Students also have the opportunity for Reconciliation by appointment with the school chaplain.
- Eucharistic Adoration: As a part of the School's Theology program, students have the opportunity to attend Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in the chapel. Parents, students, teachers, alumni and staff are always welcome to visit the Chapel for personal prayer.
- Class Retreats: Grade-level retreats are required for each of the five years at Archbishop Hannan which are peer-led and offer opportunities for students to grow closer to God. Click here for more information on the Retreat Program.
- Participation in the Annual National March For Life
- Service Learning: The goal of the Archbishop Hannan Christian Service Program is for students to recognize and demonstrate that serving others is central to our call as Catholic Christians. For more information on the Christian Service Program, click here.
There are numerous ways for students to become involved in the Campus Ministry program. Click here to explore the opportunities for involvement in Campus Ministry.
For more information on the Archbishop Hannan Campus Ministry Program, please email or call the Director of Campus Ministry, Mr. Joseph Pistorius at 985-249-6363.