Archbishop Hannan High School is a Catholic, coeducational, college preparatory school enrolling over 575 students in grades eight through twelve.The faculty hiring season for Archbishop Hannan High School is routinely March and April, with employment each year commencing around the first of August. Job openings will be updated here so please check back on a regular basis.
Those interested in having a faculty application on file may submit a cover letter, resume and references by email (click here) or by USPS to:
Archbishop Hannan High School
Ms. Rouge Helmer
71324 Highway 1077
Covington, LA 70433
We are currently seeking faculty in the following subject areas for the 2015-2016 academic year:
- Social Studies
- Mathematics (Must have experience teaching all levels of math, including calculus and Advanced Placement.
Education, Experience and Qualifications
In choosing our faculty, we place a high priority on:
- Faculty members proficient in, and passionate about, their particular subject area.
- Bachelor’s degree in there subject area is required; a Master’s or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Comfort utilizing iPads, online textbooks and Learning Management Systems in the classroom
- Desire to contribute to extracurricular activities.
- Enthusiasm for mentoring, advising and supporting students outside of the classroom.
Applicants with teaching experience and/or a desire and ability to coach a sport will be given preference.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance; tuition remission; and retirement. Salary is commensurate with experience.