Archbishop Hannan High School is a Catholic, coeducational, college preparatory school enrolling over 600 students in grades 8-12. The faculty hiring season for Archbishop Hannan High School is routinely March and April, with employment each year commencing around the first of August. Job openings will be updated here so please check back on a regular basis.
Biology/Physical Science Teacher
The school is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Biology or Physical Science teacher.
The successful candidate will meet or exceed the following qualifications:
(1) Master's Degree (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in Biology, Secondary Science Education, or Physics
(2) Experience teaching high school Secondary Biology or Physical Science preferred, but not required
(3) Experience and proficiency with utilizing technology in the classroom
(4) Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
(5) Coaching experience preferred, but not required
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references by email to rlhelmer at hannanhigh.org or by USPS to:
Archbishop Hannan High School
Ms. Rouge Helmer
71324 Highway 1077
Covington, LA 70433
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance; tuition remission; and retirement. Salary is commensurate with experience.