The Hannan Dad's Club supports the educational and spiritual mission of Archbishop Hannan High School, as well as their sons and daughters on their journey through high school. They provide their time and talents for a variety of service activities within the Archbishop Hannan community.
Membership and Meetings
All fathers and male guardians of Archbishop Hannan students are welcome to be part of the Dads Club.There are no dues, fees or financial obligations.
Informal open meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 7:00 till 9:00 pm at the Abita Brewery Visitor Reception Center. Meetings include social time, food, beverages, Archbishop Hannan faculty/staff/coach guest speakers and planning for upcoming activities.
Dads That Get involved in the Dad's Club:
- Are better connected with the AHC community, and most importantly, involved in their son's and daughter's education.
- Connect with other dads, make good friends and have some fun.
- Are much more knowledgeable of the many opportunities AHC offers both in and out of the classroom.
- Get to know first hand the staff and faculty of AHHS, have opportunities to get your questions answered, and get your voice heard.
- Are more informed and involved.