Technology now pervades school life for students, teachers and even parents, whether through our 1:1 iPad Program, on-site classroom technology, or through parent-focused online portals. For students, our goal is empowering them with both confidence and competence in our technology-driven world. For parents, technology offers an additional way to interact with teachers, staff and student information.To support all these resources, Hannan’s Technology Department is here to help.
We provide training and support to faculty, and encourage them to incorporate technology in teaching and learning. We also provide technical support for all the hardware and software on campus used by employees and students.
Classroom Instructional Technology
- Every student is issued an Apple iPad Air2 each academic year.
- Every faculty member is issued an iPad Air2 and laptop computer to aid instruction.
- SmartBoards in 26 classrooms facilitate instructor-class interaction.
- Ceiling mounted LCD projectors and wallmounted flat screen televisions in every classroom.
- Digital document cameras in 15 classrooms throughout various departments